Thursday, March 17, 2011

Get your blogs on!!!!!!!

My Non Blogging friends are complaining that I'm not blogging enough, so girls here are some pics from my Paris trip. And a little encouragement to get your blogs going. Below are the beautiful arches at  "La Conciergerie". It was a former royal palace and prison. Marie Antoinette was condemned here.

This is the roof in a department store called Galeries Lafayette.
This one was taken from the boat under one of the many beautiful bridges on the river Seine.

2 comments:

  1. millie definately looks like you in that first pic, dont know who your man looks like though!!!!!!!!!!!!. looking forward to seeing more pics, kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have updated your blog, I spend more time on the IPS website than I do on my own guild webpage!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete