Sunday, February 5, 2012

Patchwork in Roscommon











Humble beginnings. Here are the after photos of my cabin. I have three sewing stations, set up with Janome JP760 computerized quilting machines. A selection of fabrics form Fabric Freedom. Quilters starter sets comprising of Creative Grids self healing cutting mat, ruler and a rotary cutter. A nice selection of Aurifil machine threads. Please ring me on 0879185054 if you would like to visit or arrange beginners lessons.










My web site www.seamsewsimple.ie is currently under construction and hope to have it up and running soon.











1 comment:

  1. This looks splendid! I hope it goes well for you and you have lots of takers- there's loads of people wanting to learn as I was doing a bit of a feasibility study to set up a similar workshop here. (mine fell through for family reasons.) Try finding women setting up house for the first time, and older women with teenagers who are feeling a bit bored- those seemed to be the main general categories?

    ReplyDelete