Thursday, January 5, 2012

Seams Sew Simple

............The Chocolate Box..............
  Here is the result of all my hard work over the last two weeks. Cutting, folding and labeling fat quarters. Four lovely boxes of yummy colours. The top one is my favourite as it contains chocolate, coffee and creams. I would love to make something with these but alas other unfinished projects are calling me.
I did manage to make some small blocks using  the wovens. The photo's do not show how the navy also has pink in it, they go together really well. I also like this very simple design, and the quilting will also add to the piece.                                      

--------------The Square Dance Block-----------------
Thanks to Kathy for this lovely idea of folding some fat quarters into stars.

We tied the stars together using some ribbon. Its about a meter long so could be used on another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment