Thursday, January 13, 2011

Branching Out

The Irish Patchwork Society have asked their members to make post cards this year to be displayed at their national exhibition and then on to be auctioned in aid of Breast Cancer. For the back ground of mine I have cut a piece from a sample I made some time ago. I trapped some scraps of material and angelina fibers between a piece of vilene and netting on top. I then added some free motion stitching to hold it all together. To the post card I have add some flower beads to highlight the botanical theme. Click on my flicker link to see more Post Cards.


  1. Good idea to use some stitched samples! I should be able to dig up one or two of those!!

  2. This looks amazing! I've some net left over from making a Debs dress, I'll try this out sometime soon- thank you for the idea!